121 Seaport Boulevard
| Fully Remote
Category: Life Sciences, Project/Program Management
Job Number: 19100
Position: Learning Program Instructional Designer
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 11 months
- The Learning Program Instructional Designer is a performance consulting and instructional design expert who engages business process owners and functional areas to identify, design and implement innovative learning & development programs.
- This role directs the activities involved with design, development, and delivery of learning programs for the organization.
- Major responsibilities may include managing projects, internal consulting, development, delivery, and management of Quality learning programs.
- Act as Instructional Designer for Quality Learning and provide ongoing support and consulting to enable Quality functional learning execution of the process.
- Apply principles of adult learning to ensure training effectiveness.
- Access resources on industry best demonstrated practices, as well as opportunities to innovate.
- Design and develop complex learning solutions to support the development needs of Quality Staff.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances the learning process.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s business and training needs.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Develop Learning content to ensure a globally consistent training experience that directly improves the employee experience.
- Promote collaboration, partnership and relationships among the participants and stakeholders in a design project.
- Consult, analyze, and develop highly engaging and interactive learning solutions.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- 10+ years Instructional design experience preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology drug industry
- In depth knowledge of adult learning concepts and associated multimedia delivery options, eLearning development and tools
- Expert in instructional design methodology for adult learning course, curriculum, and program development
- Strong project management skills to achieve design target timelines
- Superior consulting, and communication skills. Ability to establish relationships with diverse customers, including business owners
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Visual design skills
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio, and video scripts
- Experience working in an agile (SAM) and waterfall (ADDIE) design environment
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including gamification, video, micro-learning, simulations strongly preferred
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s in Adult learning or Instructional Design/Technology or similar relevant field
- Proficient in multiple learning technologies – e.g. Captivate, Articulate
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Delivery Lead