Manager, Marketing Services Delivery
920 Winter St Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Position: Marketing Services Delivery Manager
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 12 months to start plus extensions
Must be able to interview and work onsite
Summary: The Manager, Marketing Services Delivery is a trusted strategic business partner to Marketing, Customer Experience and internal customers. The Manager, Marketing Services Delivery is responsible for leading a cross-functional team in the execution and management of multi-channel and relationship marketing programs.
Primary area of responsibility is the marketing campaign execution process across all channels, ensuring communication delivery to the right customer, in the right channel, at the right time.
- Working in tandem with the Sr. Manager-Marketing Services Delivery and partnering with stakeholders to develop and execute multi-channel programs.
- Align to CRM strategy and assist overall team.
- Campaign project management
- Project budget development and tracking
- Keeps stakeholders informed by preparing reports; participating in team meetings; interpreting information.
- Continuous delivery of process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Measure performance against deadlines, expected results and best-in-class benchmarks.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree is marketing, communications, business, or related field is required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing delivery.
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Data management experience
- Knowledge of campaign performance measurement
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experienced in organizing webinars and conference calls – developing meeting agendas
- Proven project management experience.
- Ability to Thrive On in a fast paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills