1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position: Manager, eCare Digital Offerings
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Direct Hire
Must Haves: 10 yrs + healthcare experience. 3-4 yrs experience with Patient portals, hand-ons experience with Healthcare mobile apps, web apps, Telemedicine, Remote health, Interoperability/Care Coordination, etc.
Interview: Must be able to interview on site
- The ability to understand the digital / telehealth needs of patients and families and supporting how digital can improve clinical and cost outcomes and experience.
- Identifying, developing and accelerating digital services for patients and families.
- Developing streamlined processes, structures, and workflows that digitize the patient and family experience.
- Providing project management and effectively collaborating with critical departments, e.g. IT, Marketing, clinical, and legal on the execution of an accelerated path to digitize the consumer offerings.
- Assisting in change management efforts to transform digital healthcare for patients and families.
- Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, or a closely related field required. Master’ s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ Healthcare experience with exposure to eCare, Digital Health or Telehealth solutions.
- 3-4 years’ experience working with a patient portal
- Strong project management, operational and change management skills, with the ability to build relationships across clinical, functional, and academic areas.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complexities to all levels of stakeholders and ability to build trust/strong partnerships.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to build, lead, motivate, and inspire teams and manage projects from development stages to on-time/in-budget deliverables.