2929 Arch Street
| Work from home flexibility
Job Number: 19272
Position: Manager of Accounts Receivable Analysis
Location: Philadelphia, PA - Hybrid remote/onsite
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 months
The Manager of Accounts Receivable Analysis requires a detailed understanding of billing / collections, contracts, governmental regulations and overall project management. This individual serves as lead management liaison to PARC and external third-party payors; is responsible for reporting and working to resolve reimbursement issues, communicating with and educating staff on billing procedures and other related concerns.
- Responsibilities include: preparation for and conducting all monthly external/internal payor meetings to discuss obstacles in billing, claims, payments and receivables.
- Responsibilities also include communicating and meeting with peers of other billing departments to identify and address common issues.
- Individual will also assist with contract analysis and forecasting.
- This individual will need to conduct account receivable audits, and partner with the Revenue Cycle Manager to communicate findings and assist with developing work plans.
- Must be able to prioritize and work on several projects at once, work well with hospital, other PA departments, CAA billing staff, other divisional contacts, and have excellent communication and analytical skills; must possess the ability to manage people and processes.
- Responsible for direct supervision of the Credentialing/Enrollment coordinator and Business Ops Analyst.
- Ensure maximum productivity and value is derived from these roles through accountability and follow through on assignments.
- Must have the ability to envision, develop, and structure analytical approaches.
- Must have the ability to critically think through questions and review of data.
- This individual will also assist with maintaining the EPIC fee schedule.
- Will assist the Director and Revenue Cycle Manager in all aspects of departmental operations; will assist to oversee operations as needed.
- The candidate will develop relationships with payors and internal customers alike, and interface with all levels of hospital management.
- Very strong analytical, computer skills required. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint; Strong capacity for data management. Advanced experience with Excel and/or database functions.
- Familiarity with EPIC system preferred.
- Ability to identify problems and find creative, effective solutions.
- Understanding of complex insurance issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone etiquette.
- Ability to serve as resource and liaison for multiple parties.
- Ability to handle confidential materials.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Healthcare required.
- 7 years of physician/hospital billing experience, preferably in an academic setting preferred.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.