Market Insights Specialist
130 N Radnor Chester Rd Radnor, PA 19087
Position: Market Insights Specialist
Job Location: Radnor, PA
Interview: Phone & In Person Interview
Duration: 2 Months
- Manages ongoing and ad hoc research and analysis requests of key stakeholders including gathering and carefully cleansing data, and evaluating research information.
- Analyzes consumer data to provide a quantitative understanding of consumer behaviors, decision-making and product preferences.
- Leverages primary research, syndicated research and secondary data to analyze consumer behaviors.
- Performs and executes all elements of primary research from Request-For-Proposal (RFP) to final report.
- Identifies business issues and objectives based on a current understanding of consumers, customers, competitors and the marketplace.
- Develops research plans with guidance from management.
- Synthesizes data, interprets findings and communicates analysis to internal stakeholders to drive business results.
- Experience using research tools including Qualtrics or other survey development platforms, statistical analysis software including SPSS, SAS, R, etc., and/or data visualization tools including Tableau.
- Prepares and delivers statistical/graphic reports developed in MS PowerPoint or Tableau to project teams and senior management.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Experience and/or Consumer Insights team members) and other internal/external partners to identify and communicate consumer trends.
- Partners with internal team members to identify and develop consumer segmentation, action and performance characteristics.
- Leverages and understands demographic, psychographic and attitudinal data to support creation of presentations that helps to differentiate itself in the marketplace and drive growth.
- Applies thorough testing and quality controls throughout all project phases.
- Identifies trends within testing data, documents this knowledge and helps apply it to business and marketing projects.
Additional Job Requirements
- Looking for temporary support for an ongoing Voice of the Customer project.
- Candidate should have experience with managing or supporting corporate VOC programs, and experience using Tableau to create dashboards or reports using survey data