Marketing Systems Administrator (PLM)
920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02451
Position Title: Marketing Systems Administrator (PLM)
Job Location: Waltham
Duration: 6 months to start
Interview Expectations: Phone and In Person Required
Serves as the process owner for the Promotional Materials Review Team (PMRT) and a leading member of the Windchill Team. The Marketing Systems Administrator serves as an integral part of the team responsible for administering, planning, implementing, integrating, and supporting the Windchill PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solutions for the PLM core process team. Specific responsibilities will include system administration, support and technical leadership within the PLM platform, system configuration, and creation of formal documentation. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the Change Notice originator and point person for the team regarding the process of submitting CNs into the PLM system.
- Reviews documents that are final and ready to submit into the system to ensure all necessary language is included.
- Makes necessary formatting changes to documents before they are submitted to avoid rejection.
- Maintains tracking sheet with details of CN status and sends detailed weekly updates to Product Managers.
- Maintains electronic files of all documents submitted into the system.
- Sets up and leads, along with Product Manager, all PMRC meetings as well as document agreed upon changes to WC documents. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Tracks the completion of all CNs in the system, including following up with reviewers to ensure timely review of CNs.
- Follows the established policies on submission, review, and release of CNs.
- Collaborates with regulatory and marketing teams the release of completed CNs to the FDA.
- Coordinates and tracks print status of completed CNs.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive working relationships.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work; detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Participates in special projects, as assigned. Pays close attention to project details.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Marketing Systems Administrator to report to Director, Content Lifecyle & Program Management
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent work experience required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Windchill experience is preferred.
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Detailed, thorough approach to problem solving and able to accurately complete projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to set up filing systems, computer-filing databases etc.
- Ability to employ basic reasoning skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer software such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database programs.
- High level of accuracy using programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Develops and maintains strong understanding of the PLM system.
- Knowledge of organizational operations procedures; business and technical vocabulary.
- Ability to communicate (verbally written) with considerable tact diplomacy. Able to communicate with senior management and executives in all areas of the company.
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion/independent judgment when making decisions and interacting with clients.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Detailed knowledge of organizational operations, procedures, policies, and practices.
- Meeting facilitation skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.