32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Position: Messaging Engineer
Location: Greater Boston area
Interview: Phone and In Person is Required
The ideal candidate will have exemplary organization skills, technical aptitude, customer service and independent work ethic. The responsibility would be a combination of Office 365 support and eDiscovery/Security and Compliance work.
Organizational Skills: Track all work tasks for self and other IT resources to enable litigation team to present in legal forums. Tasks are tracked in Microsoft Excel/SharePoint
Technical Aptitude: Must have previous experience with Exchange/Office365. Working knowledge of Active Directory. Windows Desktop support skills. Familiarity with eDiscovery. Ability to use FTP. eDiscovery is completed in Office365/Exchange, AXS-1, Lotus Notes and Sonian. Knowledge of at least one platform is necessary. Preferably, Office365/Exchange. Desktop Support technician with the ability to pick up new items quickly would be ideal.
Customer Service: Ability to work with internal and external partners is required. The role will have a large tier 3 support element. Minimum of half of the day is working on end user escalations.
Independent work ethic: This role works mostly independently. Candidate must be able to understand deadlines and work to meet all required deadlines and escalate to management as needed.
- 5+ years IT Work experience preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting PC systems.
- Must be customer focused and have effective productivity/work output
- Must be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor' s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or Computer Science (preferred, but not required)
- Experience using administrative tools of Office 365/Exchange
- Understanding of eDiscovery.
- Active Directory
- Working knowledge on AD Users and Group administration
- Global Catalog Server, AD Group Policy
- Technical understanding of AD tools and resource kit tools, Software, service pack installation
- Exchange & Mobility
- Working knowledge of Exchange 2010/2013 or Office365 Installation & configuration, Administration
- Knowledge of O365 Configuration, management, etc.
- Software, service pack installation, troubleshoot various server related issues, troubleshoot NDRs, tracking emails.
- Basic knowledge of SQL servers,
- Outlook / Email Client Working knowledge of configuring multiple mail client account using various protocols, using client features like Calendar in mail client