100 Summer St #13 Boston, MA 02110
Position: NetSuite Administrator
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 3-6 mo contract to hire
Interviews: phone and in-person
Visa Candidates: no
Contract to hire: yes
Required: 3-5+ yrs hand on NetSuite Admin experience. NetSuite Administrator Certification, nice to have
- Provide internal, and system/technical support to users, as well as needed training
- Daily Administration and support of NetSuite Platform – user setup and access, customizations, validations of data integrations.
- Create workflows, saved searches, and dashboards and work on customizations
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’ s, and dashboards. Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify/document business requirements and coordinate the delivery of medium up to large projects.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and Suite Apps based on evolving business needs.
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, changes protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Plan, review than revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
- Provide a quality and timely communication regarding system status.
- 3-5 yrs hands on experience - developing and managing NetSuite environment
- NetSuite Technical Hands on experience on SuiteScript (Java scripting) – Client, User event, Scheduled, workflow, portlet, Suitelet etc., Suiteflow, Suitebuilder & Suitebundler and RESTLETS
- NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus
- Strong communication and process documentation skills