| Fully Remote
Category: Healthcare IT, IT Infrastructure
Job Number: 21049
Position: Network Engineer
Location: Remote - must be from MA/RI/NH
Job Type: Direct Hire
In order to qualify, you must have:
- Leading the formation of the client's network design strategy and defines network capabilities and resources required to implement the strategy.
- Evaluates designs, implements, and supports the network systems architecture, and is responsible for the client's cloud managed Meraki networking infrastructure.
- Identifies new network concepts, technology, and security practices and introduces them to the organization and the overall network environment.
- Provides analytical and technical network recommendations to other team members
- Acts as the networking subject matter expert for other team members in their investigation of and response to network issues and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification; Cisco, F5, Fortinet preferred.
- 5+ years of experience
- Analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information and data in order to solve problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
- Experience supporting Cisco Meraki networks is required.
- Experience with various other networking tools and technologies including F5 Big IP, Infoblox DNS, and Fortinet FortiGate Firewall is preferred.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.