O365 System Administrator
150 N Radnor Chester Rd Radnor, PA 19087
Position: System Administrator
Job Location: Radnor, PA
Interview: Phone & In person interview
Duration: 7 Months
- Build a learning plan, with goals and objectives on identifying areas to focus on, recommendations to research and present, and identify key partner relationships with IT
- Implementation of Office 365 and the suite of products, Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, Streams, SharePoint
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution. Ability to multitask using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business (Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Teams).
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- 3 - 5+ Years’ experience in IT infrastructure administration that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Experience with cloud hosting solutions such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Administration and supporting technologies
- Experience embracing Agile principles, IT Infrastructure design, implementation and support.
- Experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible; demonstrated ability to design and document complex workflows, automate processes, configurations using Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience with electronic messaging and its security (Symantec Enterprise Vault, Data Discovery processes, Zix, ProofPoint, OpenText RightFax).
- Advanced knowledge and experience administering Active Directory, including Group Policy management; user/machine security
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Evaluate trends in data or information
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- Experience with some or all the following technologies: MS Office Suite, Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Active Directory User and Computer Management
- Knowledge of IT security and ability to remediate security vulnerabilities (DLP, encryptions, SSL, TLS)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, flexibility in concepts and action, able to handle aggressive mission critical deadlines
- Excellent team player - proven ability to resolve problems professionally and systematically
- Proactive self-starter with professional maturity and confidence
- Hungry for the next challenge and the next opportunity to learn
- Mental agility to fully understand both the complex business issues and how the solutions being developed will impact those issues
- A strong sense of ownership, accountability and follow-through
- Team player, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational, documentation and time management skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills required