OIM Tech Lead
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Position: OIM Tech Lead
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: 6 months - would convert to full time
Must be able to work onsite and interview in person!
Must have OIM experience!
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
In this position, you will lead architecture, design and development of Identity & Access Management Solutions for all business units in North America. You will provide leadership to a matrixed team in implementing and sustaining IAM solutions. This is an ideal role for individuals who aspire to play a leadership role and, can also undertake hands-on development. You will interact with all technology teams and multiple business units, Project Managers, System Analysts and QA.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Lead Solution Architecture for Identity & Access Management domain
- Provide technical leadership in developing and sustaining enterprise-wide IAM solutions using Oracle IDM Suite of products
- Design & Develop workflows (Request, Approval, Notification, Provisioning) for Onboarding new applications and users on to OIM 11g R2 PS3 platform.
- Create detailed technical specifications for IAM solutions.
- Extend out of the box capability of IDM platform by developing custom extensions.
- Deliver technical presentations throughout the organization to help standardize IAM service
- Assist with training of IAM Analysts & Administrators, as needed.
- Research contemporary technologies and create recommendations and create roadmaps
- Own responsibility for break-fix and manage production incidents.
- Identify root causes of incidents and implement permanent corrective actions.
- Manage routine maintenance & system administration activities including version upgrades, availability monitoring, configuration and, generation of reports.
Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with Oracle IDM suite of products and developing applications using Java, J2EE.
- Extensive knowledge of OIM 11g R2 PS3 product (installation, configuration and, implementation – SOA Composites, Custom Workflows, Approval Policies, Access Policies, Custom UDF Forms, Scheduled Tasks)
- Extensive hands-on experience in development & deployment of solutions on OIM 11g R2 PS3 platform
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience working with LDAP, Active Directory, OID.
- Extensive hands-on experience with WebLogic
- Extensive hands-on experience with databases – SQL queries, Views and, Stored Procedures
- Technical presentation skills
- Exposure to formal methods of documenting architectures