Office 365 Systems Administrator
One Columbus Plaza New Haven, Connecticut 06510-3326
Position: Office 365 Sys Admin
Location: New Haven, CT
Duration: 6 months to start, most likely 12-18 months. Potential for temp to hire.
Must be able to interview and work on site!
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services.
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and it’ s interaction with Active Directory.
- Supporting Skype for Business and troubleshooting call quality issues.
- Experience managing directory sync into Azure AD.
- Supporting the sync and sharing of large volumes of data with OneDrive.
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell.
- Experience with Azure AD user management both for Office 365 and third-party services.
- Exporting usage and licensing information through Office 365 reporting.
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions.
- Deep understanding of supporting Office desktop applications.
- Support of Office 365 mobile applications.
Education: BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is preferred.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience.