Onbase / VNA System Admin
149 Grove Street Watertown, MA 02472
Position: Onbase / VNA System Admin
Location: Watertown, MA
Duration: Direct Hire Full-time
Must Haves: Hyland OnBase. Strong VNA experience. HL7 Preferred. Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required. Epic Bridges Certification preferred or willing to get.
Remote: 1 day/wk
Interview: Phone followed by in-person. Must be able to interview on site.
Responsible for maintaining effective integration among clinical and financial systems. This will be accomplished through a variety of methods including but not limited to the use of HL7 and X12 Transaction/Message transfers between HealthShare/Ensemble and Epic Bridges via interfaces and file transfer protocols.
- Understand the roles and purposes of the interface engine, various server types, networks, and staff throughout the healthcare Information Technology environment
- Assess and determine the integration needs of various hospital departments, clinical and financial, in order to develop interfaces to meet integration requirements.
- Validate workflows, analyze, build, and configure new interfaces that utilize multiple protocols
- Modify and troubleshoot 70+ production interfaces
- Prioritize and troubleshoot multiple simultaneous complex network/interface problems
- Document procedures and interfaces for operational and help desk staff
- Work with application and vendor staff to troubleshoot applications and integration issues.
- Work independently as well as with a team of information system business analysts and programmers responsible for interface installation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and issue resolution utilizing a variety of tools and applications which may be unique to individual systems.
- Bachelor’ s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work history
- Experience with Hyland OnBase Application and Administration preferred.
- Proficient in integration design, development, and analysis in healthcare setting utilizing HL7 and X12 standards, as well as the use of master data management tools
- Experience with Translation Engines; InterSystems’ HealthShare/Ensemble helpful
- Experience and certification with Epic Bridges helpful
- Ability to obtain Epic Bridges 2015 certification within 3 months of training, with a willingness to travel to Verona, Wisconsin for training on dates specified by company
- Provide personal transportation for local, as well as the occasional out-of-town, travel in addition to the training commitment above, and a valid driver' s license
- Experience with ETL mapping
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects
- Proven record of producing quality deliverables and completing projects on time
- Strong written communication skills, including project documentation and technical writing
- Strong verbal communication skills while interacting with team members, end users and other departments throughout the organization
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be a team player; flexible, friendly, congenial and enthusiastic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Participate in on-call coverage as assigned
- Employees must be able to readily adjust to change, handle a rapid-paced environment, while continuing to provide high-quality, efficient service.