OpenLink Interface Engineer
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston area, Massachuetts
Position Title: OpenLink Interface Engineer
Job Location: Greater Boston area
Interview Expectations: onsite
Local Candidate: not required
Required Skill Sets: OpenLink
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high-quality interface solutions that support business and clinical system operations.
- Work collaboratively with other development and QA teams in software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Work with the technical team lead for direction/design and collaboratively with team developers, Architects, DBAs, Integrations Administrators and others to achieve cohesive, compliant software deliveries.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5-8 of experience in SOA systems development and operations
- Expert in SDLC processes including Agile/Scrum process.
- Deep knowledge of HL7 interface development using OpenLink
- Hands-on experience with HL7 interface development of clinical interfaces (ADT, ORU, ORM etc.)
- Hands-on experience with HL7 interface development of Financial interfaces (Charges)
- Good understanding of infrastructure framework to establish connectivity between interfaces/systems
- Hands on experience with OpenLink SIEV Monitoring & resolutions.
- Good understanding of CERNER Clinical & Financial applications.
- Advanced experience with Cerner eCube applications.
- Expert in healthcare data and integration, including HL7, FHIR, CCDA, XML, RESTful API, SOA, SOAP/JSON, Java J2EE development is a plus.
- Experience in SOA software solutions and operations is a plus.