Oracle Database Administrator
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Database Administrator
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
- Oracle project DBA with 5-10 years’ experience.
- Will work with App Dev and Infrastructure to design
- Coordinate installation
- Configuration of real-time and warehouse Oracle databases in a high volume multi-terabyte redundant environment
- Scale and cluster data using Real Application Clusters (RAC) for high availability
- Advise on DDL and DML design and development opportunities
- Contribute to the overall strategic construction of logical, functional, and physical database and application designs and features, and ensure adherence to project deadlines, specifications, and budget.
- Ensure databases are built in compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines including for example Sarbanes– Oxley (SOX).
- Experience in creating and managing Oracle 11g and 12c databases in an Oracle RAC environment utilizing OEM, RMAN, ASM and dNFS is required; Experience with securing database environments is required.