Oracle Financials Technical Lead Resources
Providence, Rhode Island
Position Title: Oracle Financials Technical Lead Resources
Job Location: Providence RI
Interview Expectations: onsite
Local Candidate: local or relo - must be onsite
Required Skill Sets: Oracle EBS 11i, 11g RDBS and R12.2.x., 12c RDBS. Procure-to-Pay modules and General Ledger (including SLA) in EBS R12.2.x
- Technical, Functional and Apps DBA Specialists all must have a minimum of FIVE (5) years’ experience in supporting Oracle EBS 11i, 11g RDBS and R12.2.x., 12c RDBS.
- All Three Resources must be well-versed with Procure-to-Pay modules and General Ledger (including SLA) in EBS R12.2.x
- At minimum One of the Three Resources must be well-versed with Oracle Grants/Projects and its integration with other Oracle modules such as Purchasing, Payables, Receivables and Oracle Time and Labor
- At minimum One of the Three Resources must be well-versed with Oracle HRMS and Oracle Time and Labor
- Must also be an expert in Oracle Financials in terms of CEMLI remediation and evaluation. The VENDOR resources will support, remediate/evaluate the Customizations. All new development / existing code remediation must follow industry best standards and development standards.
Technical Expertise (Mandatory) in:
- Oracle Application Object Library
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- SQL, PL/SQL
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Oracle Applications Framework
- Oracle Database 11g and 12c
- Oracle Discoverer is a plus
- Oracle Work Flow
Activities and Tasks:
- Design, configure and code reports, UI, programs, extensions and interfaces in Oracle as needed to support client business functions.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy custom and seeded solutions.
- Act as a key manager in developing project plans and estimates for level of effort across multiple engagements.
- Reports to the Agency Manager.
- Lead complex development activities by providing architect level technical services during construction and testing phases of an engagement.
- Work directly with EBS functional specialists or business users to thoroughly understand functional requirements to produce highly effective technical design documentation using best practice development standards.
- Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
- Technically strong in R12.2.x architecture and tech-stack
Additional Desired Skills:
- Analyze and document business practices for one or more of the EBS Modules: GL(including SLA), PO, AP, AR, OTL, GMS, INV, iSupplier, FA, and HR, and
- implement business process improvements using best practice techniques, including current and future state solution design and process optimization
- Perform hands-on configuration of Oracle EBS modules to meet business requirements and design.
- Lead workshops to gather, analyze and document functional / technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and support production issues reported by end users.
- Create/execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
- Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
- Perform application and process-specific training activities to educate technical and non-technical users of the solutions you configure and support.
- Document system configurations and system application test protocols, in support of quality compliance validation.