1 Capitol Hill
| Work from home flexibility
Category: Government, Project/Program Management
Job Number: 19201
Position: Organizational Change Management (Workday)
Location: Providence, RI
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months+
The Project Manager will be in charge of implementing IT Organizational Change Management for the Workday ERP system implementation for our client. The candidate must work effectively across the project team that consists of company and Vendor resources. They should also work effectively across multiple agencies. The candidate must be able to create well-written, articulate and creative communication to senior leadership within the project, Agency leadership as well as Executive leadership.
- Work with the implementation vendor’s Change Management Lead to develop a change management strategy.
- Work with company representatives to develop a Communications Plan across all agencies to prepare for ERP implementation.
- Build a change management and Change Champions team within agencies to articulate change vision and strategy.
- Supports a selection of Change Network within the company.
- Help establish cooperative agreements with agencies to ensure agencies support design and development, implementation planning, data conversion, and training preparation.
- Work with implementation vendor and State team to assess change readiness, leadership alignment and organizational impact of ERP implementation.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support.
- Work closely with implementation vendor to determine training and resource materials needed for successful change management and user adoption.
- Define project workflows, manage resources, prioritize responsibilities and tasks to deliver quality and timely results.
- Act as a liaison between vendor, Executive and company agencies to proactively articulate challenges, recommend solutions and manage expectations.
- Assure quality control of change management and agency readiness deliverables.
- Works with company and vendor to develop and communicate an agency readiness plan and stakeholder analysis.
- Develops and uses tools to monitor and measure agency readiness.
- 5+ years of experience with management or IT consulting firm; or similar industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in Organizational Change Management.
- Experience with industry methods for project management, process improvement, and organizational change management.
- Experience with ERP adoption preferred.
- Ability to be a self-starter, team player, and effective leader in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Change Management Certifications preferred.
- This is a hybrid work position. Onsite work will be on an as-needed basis and required.
- The candidate will be required to travel between offices in Rhode Island on an as-needed basis.
- The rate is an all-inclusive rate to cover all travel and expenses.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.