| Work from home flexibility
Category: Life Sciences, Project/Program Management
Job Number: 14691
Position: Organizational Change Manager
Location: Boston, MA / Remote
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Our client is looking for an energetic and creative experienced Change Manager to join an Agile team that will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The Change Manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes. The Change Manager will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The Change Manager may also provide direct support and coaching to frontline managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The Change Manager will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact
- Complete change management assessment
- Create change management strategy
- Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and mange anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Support communication efforts
- Support training efforts
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Bachelor' s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Generally, a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- ITIL Foundations Certificate (ITIL Change Management Practitioner Certification preferred).
- Experience and knowledge of implementing change management principles, methodologies and tools e.g., PROSCI/ADKAR/APMG across multiple projects and programs
- Experience developing and driving the successful delivery of multiple change plans (including resistance management)
- Experience in organization design and/or in driving cultural/ behavioral change amongst diverse groups of people and cultures
- Strong understanding of the change journey, people impact and ability to navigate this process when implementing a new way of working
- Excellent communication skills with a good level of negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in complex, interdependent scenarios and situations
- Experience as part of a team implementing a major program of change
- Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Meeting facilitation skills. Demonstrates leadership skills. Training skills. Customer relationship skills. Listening skills.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Delivery Lead