PM (Financial Services) - Hartford, CT
350 Church St Hartford, Connecticut 06103
Position: Senior PM (Software Development)
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 12 months to start
Must be able to interview in person and work onsite
Required: PMs must have software development experience
- 7-9 years experience;
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk. Additional
- Must have worked in an AGILE environment;
- Must has experience with process improvement projects and working with the business;
- Experience on med/large projects; work on automation/digital projects a plus.