PeopleSoft Functional SME (Student Records and Academic Advising)
Position: PeopleSoft Functional SME (Student Records and Academic Advising)
Location: Shrewsbury, MA - Some remote work may be possible.
Duration: Engagement First week of October 2018 through June 2019, Standard 40 hours/week, Monday – Thursday
The University is upgrading its multi-institution PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 system to 9.2. This request is for a contractor to work with the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (SA) application team as a PeopleSoft functional expert in Student Records and Academic Advising. They will be supporting Boston, Dartmouth and Lowell in this upgrade. They are a multi-institution setup with one database/application supporting the three campuses.
The following will be required to assist Boston, Dartmouth and Lowell Campus Solutions 9.2 Upgrade Team:
Key qualifications related to the individual Consultant assigned to perform services outlined herein require advanced functional skills in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Records and Academic Advising. The individual will also be required to provide knowledge transfer and training to the existing staff where appropriate and provide appropriate documentation of processes.
Expectations are as follows:
- Expertise in Campus Solutions Student Records (SR) and Academic Advising(AA)with experience in 9.2
- Provide input into the 9.2 SR/AA Functional Assessment Sessions
- Drive design of any new functionalities in Student Records and Academic Advising
- Assist the Project Team in development of key documents and plans (including test plan, risk plan, etc)
- Design end-to-end tests with other consultant and functional leads
- Assist with System / UAT testing including coordinate development of test scenarios
- Provide post-go-live stabilization support (including triaging of issues)
- Implementation experience required – PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2
- 10+ years Overall knowledge of PS Campus Solutions modules required
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Records and Academic Advising
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in a complex multi-institution environment preferred.
- Exposure to PeopleSoft Fluid, tile security, etc. strongly preferred.
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.56 strongly preferred.
- Experience with Query/Population Update functionality strongly preferred
- Experience in working with teams