Principal Business Systems Manager, SAP FICO
950 Winter Street Waltham, Massachusetts
SAP FINANCE FOCUS:
- Expert level knowledge of core SAP finance, eg.G/L, Accounting, Month End Close, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, Product Costing, etc.
- Manage the implementation of finance projects and support of software applications. Implementation projects are medium to large in size.
- Act as a liaison between the business and Corporate Information Systems to manage the coordination of the configuration, the development of the business process, enhancements, and the stabilization of the business systems.
- Coordinate the configuration, development, training, and maintenance across the sales, marketing, and customer service organizations. Interfaces with all levels of users in these organizations to assist in defining and implementing the business process requirements.
- Responsible for the provision of post-implementation support.
- Research and determine Best Business IT/SAP Practices to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Expert level knowledge of SAP Product Costing and Special purpose Ledger for IFRS and reporting.
- Expert level knowledge in Blackline and Banking & Treasury.
- Support the business in the development of system reports to manage and measure the business processes.
- Validate and document configuration, enhancements, and development.
- Assist other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.