St Paul, MN
Position: Product Manager
Location: St. Paul, MN
Must Haves: 1-3 yrs+ experience, Bachelor' s Degree, full SDLC experience, iOS/Andriod experience preferred, experience with User centered product development.
Interview: Must be able to interview on site
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Digital Health team. This team’ s focus will be cardiovascular mobile applications. This person will be working with mostly IOS and Android mobile app. We are looking for someone that brings a unique background and open mindset to the team!
- Work collaboratively with UI/UX designers and Engineering to ensure optimal design of mobile solutions, in addition to delivering a great experience for customers/users
- Utilize customer driven product management methodologies within an Agile environment.
- Experience in performing full lifecycle Product Management, ideally for iOS and Android mobile
- Demonstrated knowledge of successful product management/marketing strategies and practices
- Must have experience with User centered product development.
- Must have healthcare experience and need to understand clinical concepts
- Technical background and knowledge of mobile application development
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Bachelor’ s degree; MBA a plus
- Science and engineering background a big plus (Person currently on the team with a PhD Biomed engineering.)
- Creative/innovative, Entrepreneur mindset
- Agile/scrum a plus