Program Manager (Infrastructure)
100 N Greene St Greensboro, NC 27401
Position: Program Manager (Infrastructure
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
Interview: Phone & In person interview
Duration: 5 Months
- Experience managing multiple Infrastructure projects spanning across multiple organizations.
- Builds project plans, including necessary deliverable and schedules.
- Ensures project plans meet strategic objectives of the business.
- Ensures project plan compliance and that documentation meets regulatory requirements.
- Manages several related projects, often with the intention of improving performance throughout the organization.
- Covers management functions throughout the life of the program.
- Manages project stakeholders, including core team, steering committees and vendors as applicable and others.
- Coordinates activities and ensures effective communication within project team.
- Leads meetings and facilitates effective communications to drive decisions and action items.
- Provides appropriate escalation and resolution of issues and concerns.
- Provides regular reports and project status updates to management, stakeholders and others.
- Highlights successes, concerns, milestones, resolved issues and other important information.
- Document process standards as required.