Program Manager - Office365 Roll Out
Providence, Rhode Island
Responsible for the successful execution of Microsoft Office rollout to O365. The focus of the work will be part of an overall O365 Client Digital Workplace program.
- This involves all facets of project management and delivery, including: planning, delivery (process, issue, risk and change management), relationship management, team leadership, and governance compliance.
- Partner with program lead, multiple work stream leads and key stakeholders to confirm project success criteria, leverage resources, manage change and mitigate/ manage project risk throughout project life cycle.
- As part of the overall O365 Program this role will need to manage Microsoft Office upgrade within the holistic program plan and schedule to align technical work.
- Accountable to the O365 ADW program lead and program manager and for updating all aspects of the program utilizing Client' s project management process and toolset.
- Bachelor' s degree and 8-10 years of related experience
- Strong project management background
- Experience at the Program Manager level, managing a portfolio of projects.
- Experience successfully planning and managing highly complex and large-scale enterprise based programs/projects
- Depth and proven track record in specialized area required
- Strong leadership competence, with proven skills in managing change, critical thinking/reasoning
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence
- Proven communication skills; both written and verbal with technical and non-technical staff and all levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Visio
- tracking deliverables, managing risks and issues
Top 3 to 5 skillsets needed for this role:
- Experience with Office365 rollouts. Will be leveraging this person for their expertise in this area
- Project Management experience
- Proactive team lead- ability to drive the action items but still have good soft skills
- Experience with MS Project or any project management tracking tool