Project Coordinator (Facilities Integration)
1600 Riveredge Pkwy NW Omaha or Atlanta, Nebraska or Georgia 30328
Position: " Project Coordinator (Facilities Integration
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska or Atlanta, Georgia
Interview: 2 step, both phone screens
Required Skills: Interview process will be 2 step, both phone screens
- This position is responsible for the coordination and completion of small to large projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Additional Job Requirements
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a must as most documentation will be maintained in SharePoint.
- Person will be responsible for keeping track of over 1000 tasks that are due for a project by 6/1/19.
- Also will provide project coordination support for 2 project managers and a program manager.
- The project is very fast paced and organization is critical.