Project Coordinator (Strategy, Program and Portfolio Management)
Greater Boston Area, MA
Position: Project Coordinator
Job Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Duration: 12 Months
Interview: Phone and In Person
The Project Coordinator (PC) is an administrative/data maintenance and communication role within the Strategy, Program and Portfolio Management organization. The PC provides project and program level support to the Project and Program Managers by maintaining the database that is used to generate critical project artifacts and communications tools and reports. The PC should possess significant organizational skills and have experience taking meeting minutes, developing project plans, maintaining spreadsheets and databases, creating word documents and power point presentations. The PC must also have experience engaging and working with technical and medical personnel on all levels.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with others, participate in meetings taking minutes, recording action items and decisions, and ensuring on time delivery of programs
- Knowledge of and experience in project management, starting, maintaining, and closing projects
- Knowledge of and experience in use of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- (MS Project or other project planning tools desired)
- Knowledge of budgeting practices and maintenance
Areas of Support
- Business development, and development programs in support of Project Managers
- Discreet work products including but not limited to; timelines, slide presentations, reports, budgets and forecasts, agendas and minutes
- Preparation of regularly occurring reports and analysis such as Monthly Dashboards, Risk Tables and Governance updates.