Project Manager (Legal and Vendor Management - M&A)
8801 Indian Hills Dr Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Position: Project Manager III (Legal and Vendor Management – M&A)
Location: Omaha, Nebraska & Atlanta, Georgia
Interviews: Phone and In Person
- 7-9 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
- Experience in the Insurance Industry and Claims Experience
- Experience in Traditional Project Management but also some experience in Agile as well in the management of both Business and Technical Solutions and Deliverables
- Experience in working in an Mergers and Acquisitions environment and the application of organizational change management principles
- Experience in managing and overseeing multiple complex workstreams with cross project and team intersection requiring complex project planning
- Track record of success regarding driving project teams to target dates, keeping tight alignment to scope, objectives, and target dates
- Experience in communications including status reporting to technical and business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Experience in stakeholder/relationship management of business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Location Information: Position locations are Omaha, NE or Atlanta, GA on a full time basis; travel to these locations on a weekly basis will not be paid for Project work can be located in Omaha, NE; Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; or Dove, NH and travel to these locations from the Position Locations will be paid for