Project Manager / IT Business Partner - RWE
Position: Project Manager / IT Business Partner - RWE
Location: Greater Boston Area
Duration: 6 mo+ ext
Remote: Onsite Only
Required: ability to interface with senior business folks. PM, business analysis, pharma. RWE a plus
This organization is in the process of establishing Real World Data/ Evidence Center of Excellence (RWD/RWE CoE) and needs technology solutions to support this new business capability. The RWE Business Analyst will contribute to the efforts to build and transform RWE technology. Working closely with the RWE scientists you will document requirements for the development of technology to supporting their evolving needs. Being a technology partner, you will be participate in the definition, establishment and ongoing evolution of the next generation technology platforms for RWE.
- Work with RWE scientists and leaders to define and evolve the RWE platform for data acquisition, transformation and analytics.
- Conduct in-depth workshops with business customers and help define use cases
- Create requirement documentation including use cases, BRD’ s, etc
- Relationship management: Develop strong relationships with the RWE team, and lead the conversation to identify their needs.
- Technical literacy: understanding of the technology that is used in the RWE space, and how RWE analytics is handled.
- Proven experience documenting business requirements and use cases
- BS or MS in Science or Engineering, MPH a plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with RWE a plus
- Project Management skills a plus