Project Manager IV
8807 Indian Hills Dr Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Interview Expectations: Phone and In Person Interview or skype
Local Candidate: Preferred not required
Required Skill Sets:
10-12 years experience; Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project. May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
o Secure a contract Sr Project Manager with the right capabilities for GP Converge Program and the Group Admin and Self Service Tracks, backfill/replace an existing contractor
* Experience with Agile projects and Agile concepts as well as Waterfall concepts
* Experience in managing and overseeing multiple complex workstreams with cross project and team intersection requiring complex project planning
* Prior PM experience with large scale packaged solutions/COTS Implementation that are business transformational in nature (i.e. SAP, Peoplesoft, etc.).
* Track record of success regarding driving project teams to target dates, keeping tight alignment to process and scope
* Experience in communications including status reporting to technical and business resources and executives up to the VP Level
* Experience in stakeholder/relationship management of business resources and executives up to the VP Level