1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Boston, MA
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: yes
Required Skill Sets: 3+ yrs Project Management experience, strong Agile experience. Prior Healthcare experience, familiar with Cerner preferred (Epic OK). Excellent communication skills.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with the Application Development team build new modules for an existing clinical product.
- Driving project execution. Providing direction and oversight throughout the project lifecycle to meet applicable business requirements.
- Developing detailed project plans, requiring logically breaking down work into manageable pieces.
- Managing, executing and revising project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing and tracking day-to-day operational aspects of a project and reporting on project progress.
- Leading cross-functional project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle including requirements and scope definition, project plan development, design, build, testing, training and cutover.
- Regularly facilitating necessary internal and external meetings, prepare necessary status reports to ensure project tasks are being completed in a timely fashion.
- Reporting out project status, issues, risks to program and hospital leadership.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with project stakeholders across the enterprise.
To qualify, you must have:
- 5+ years IT project management experience
- Experience managing multiple highly complex projects.
- Prior healthcare experience – Cerner EHR experience preferred.
- Experience with agile development methodology; Scrum Master ideal but not mandatory.
- Solid organizational, skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills.