1445 Ross Avenue Suite 1400 Dallas, Texas 75202
PM Job Description
In support of Program Management Services Office, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. This individuals responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages program/project activities including coordinating scope, requirements, schedules and communications.
- Handles schedules and conducts/facilitates project and program meetings.
- Monitors and builds detailed project plans using appropriate PM tools (Clarity/Open Workbench)
- Conducts follow up actions needed to resolve critical issues impacted work stream and program deliverables.
- Conducts/facilitates issue resolution meetings and/or sessions needed to mitigate or resolve project issues/risks.
- Prepares detailed reports and summaries specific to time reporting (Clarity), project estimates and reconciliation as needed. Prepares program/ project reports and summaries as needed.
- Prepares detailed reports and summaries, conducts/facilitates planning sessions as needed.
- Effectively applies PM methodology and enforces project standards
Bachelor’ s degree
5+ years of experience in Project Management or equivalent
Possess strong communication and management skills
Ability to perform at a high level of effectiveness in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Working knowledge of MS Office
Ability to work with supervisor/manager and other members of section or department to promote a harmonious work environment
Preference given to individuals with experience in healthcare.
Knowledge of Clarity, SharePoint preferred.
Must be local to Dallas area. No travel required.