1881 Pierce Street
| Work from home flexibility
Category: Government, Project/Program Management
Job Number: 19566
Position: Project Manager
Location: Lakewood, CO (Must be local to CO)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 Months to start
The Division of Innovation, Strategy & Delivery (ISD) leads and supports organizational change efforts that drive people, process, policy, system and data changes. The ISD Contractor Project Manager role provides project management services internally to ISD, supporting several project-based initiatives for the Delivery team. The Delivery team’s role is partnering with company Divisions and vendor stakeholders to implement system changes including product development life cycle, business analysis, software development, quality assurance, documentation and problem resolution.
Delivery team Initiatives this role will support include (but are not limited to) implementing a Major Incident Management (MIM) process and managing a significant transformation effort of software development methodology and tools for the Delivery Team.
This role reports to the ISD Business Partner within the ISD Strategy team. This role will work closely with the Director of Delivery as the Executive Sponsor of assigned projects.
Formulate and manage project schedules, priorities, progress and work plans in collaboration with the Director of Delivery, Delivery Managers and ISD Business Partner. Specifically:
- Leverage ISD project management tools and methodologies in all project phases
- Compile and maintain project artifacts and documentation including some project deliverables
- Establish and maintain project schedule including key milestones and deliverables
- Manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Provide project status reports to all relevant stakeholders
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and budget
- Develop, maintain and deploy change management strategies working with the ISD Business Partner, Communications Manager and Training Specialist
- Work closely with Delivery Team Leadership to figure out the best way to communicate changes via effective communication mechanisms
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.