1300 S Clinton St Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Interview: Two fold interview process
Local Candidate: Local & Non – Local
- Manager' s TWO must haves for this Candidate:
- IT related Project Management Experience as it related to Software Development (App Dev.) initiatives
- Agile/Scrum/Waterfall and Agile Blend mythology experience. Scrum Mater/CSM a plus but not required
- 7-9 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
- Additional Job Requirements:
- Real Go Getter mentality.
- Contract to POSSIBLE hire position
- Local and non-local candidates welcome.
- Two fold interview process.
- Candidate needed ASAP.