1300 S Clinton St Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Interview: Phone & in person (or Video WebEx)
Local & Non Local
Required Skills: Agile & Waterfall methodology, must have Agile methodology experience
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of smaller projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and controls the project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Additional Job Requirements
- As the Consultant, Project Management, for the RPS Strategic Business Planning & Implementation Office, you will provide direction on complex projects/initiatives for your assigned area(s) of responsibility, including establishing and leading complex enterprise wide, cross-functional initiatives and leading different projects/programs including efforts to launch new products, services and capabilities, operational efficiency improvements and process reengineering Implementations.
- This role focuses on the business project management aspect which includes accountability for the successful implementation of the overall project deliverables with a heavy focus on the business planning/implementation, communications, organizational readiness, transition to business plan and post implementation benefits realization