350 Church St Hartford, Connecticut 06103
Position Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Hartford, CT
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Local Candidate: Unspecified
- 7-9 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Candidate should have digital experience working on automation projects utilizing " Bot" technology.
- This is a business PM role not IT.