8801 Indian Hills Dr Omaha or Atlanta, Nebraska or Georgia 68114
Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Omaha, NE or Atlanta, GA
Interview Expectations: Phone & In Person
Local Candidate: Local
Duration: 12 Months
- 7-9 years’ experience
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
- Experience in the Insurance Industry with Functional exposure to Operations
- Mergers and Acquisitions experience preferred not required
- Experience in Traditional Project Management but also some experience in Agile as well in the management of both Business and Technical Solutions and Deliverables
- Experience in managing and overseeing multiple complex work streams with cross project and team intersection requiring complex project planning
- Track record of success regarding driving project teams to target dates, keeping tight alignment to scope, objectives, and target dates
- Experience in communications including status reporting to technical and business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Experience in stakeholder/relationship management of business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Location Information: Position locations are Omaha, NE or Atlanta, GA on a full time basis; travel to these locations on a weekly basis will not be paid for
- Project work can be located in Omaha, NE; Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; or Dove, NH and travel to these locations from the Position Locations will be paid for.