travel, MO 64030
Position Title: Engagement Leader
Job Location: travel
Interview Expectations: remote
Local Candidate: no
Required Skill Sets: Cerner Revenue Cycle, Patient Accounting
The Project Manager is responsible for owning and managing quality projects throughout the project lifecycle; ensuring world-class service is provided by coordinating departmental or cross-functional teams to deliver timely, high quality deliverables focused on delivering new or upgrading Cerner enterprise solutions. The Project Manager works on significant or unique issues where analysis of situations and independent judgment are required to obtain results.
Key Responsibilities (Levels 5-2)
• Manages multiple specific projects, programs and portfolios that have a distinct beginning and end.
• Monitors and reports project and/or team performance against specified goals & objectives.
• Executes domain vision and business strategies internally & externally.
• Manages project to ensure on-time delivery of projects without sacrificing high quality standards.
• Provide timely communication of project status to appropriate stakeholders.
• Promotes, utilizes, and contributes to knowledge transfer forums.
• Builds and maintains client relationships both internally & externally.
• Seeks continuous improvement in processes, procedures and outcomes.
• Perform other responsibilities as needed.
• Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures. Understands personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets.
Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role.
• Follows Cerner policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
• Project deliverables are complete on-time with minimal errors.
• Client commitments are consistently met.
• Expansion of associate skill sets and advancement on career trajectory.