Project Manager V
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position Title: Project Manager V
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
Interview Expectations: Phone and in person interview required
Local Candidate: Alternate Location Fort Wayne, Indiana
• The Program Coordinator will be aligned with a Line of Business and responsible for implementing governance process, procedures, assessing progress, investment and status. The role will also be responsible for ensuring the Business Unit’ s Digital Initiatives (combination of Process Automation - Intelligent Automation, Sales and New Business - Digital Studio and Contact Center Digitization) adhere to governance requirements. This role requires a strong ability to partner, attention to detail combined with the ability to influence in a matrixed environment.
• Partner with Business Unit resources (Project Managers, Business Analysts, etc.) to educate and implement governance structure, gating requirements, and procedures (related to CBA, Change Requests, Issues, Risks, etc.) to ensure compliance with governance.
• Establish strong working relationship with Digital and Business Leaders (Digital Business Partner, Digital Business Owner, Business Owners, etc.) and other Functional Project Managers aligned with digital execution to reinforce the value of governance and support delivery success.
• Accountable for Digital Weekly Status reporting for aligned Lines of Business must be able to decipher and understand multiple sources of data to arbitrate the final status.
• Accountable for ensuring readiness and appropriate gating/signoff of required artifacts and approvals.
• Drive consistency and adherence to governance best practices
• Escalate appropriate dependencies, risks, issues and communications to DPO Program Manager for enterprise solutions.
• Support the evolution of key program artifacts within Digital Program Office Support the development of governance best practices, process and procedures.
• Quick learner/adapter - ability to learn current environment quickly, know what questions to ask based on the audience
• High energy, logical multi-tasker
• Ability to perform analysis to identify and understand trends, escalate as appropriate
• Customer Focused and Collaborative
• Solution Orientated
• Strong Communication and Facilitation Skills
• Ability to introduce new concepts and guide internal audiences to adopt
• Comfortable influencing without authority
• Change agent mentality, willingness to evolve and improve approach
• Detail orientated with the ability to summarize key points appropriately
• Know when and how to adjust messaging to audience (know how to read a room and pivot as needed to support the needs)
• Self-starter - will draft templates, presentations and solutions to meet the need, not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get it done
• Understand the importance of progress, interim and long term solutions.
• 5-10 years of Project Management - ideally a combination of execution and governance roles
• Knowledge of and or experience executing SDLC, Iterative, Agile and CI methodologies. Experience with coordinating work across multiple methodologies including Agile, iterative, waterfall, etc. Experience with Agile planning tools such as VersionOne.
• Insurance operations experience - business functions and processes, sales and distribution, producer management, business transaction systems – enrollment, claims, and call center functions.
• Experience related to automation of manual functions - IVR, Web, Straight Thru processing, Intelligent Automation, Robotic Process Automation, OCR
• Understanding of digital experience design, insurance sales and distribution models, data and reporting, and business readiness and planning.
• Experience with transformational initiatives (any type) that significantly changes an environment
• Experience building new project management office processes and procedure