32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Greater Boston Area
Duration: 7 months plus possible for extension
Must haves: Web Based Testing and Web Services and Manual testing and OIM
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Quality Assurance Analyst performs software testing on projects and smaller enhancements. The responsibilities include the review of requirements, development of test cases, test execution and reporting.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
• Participate in the product life-cycle from design to release, following the Agile software development methodology.
• Write test plans and test cases in HP Quality Center and execute the tests against the applications under test in the QA environment.
• Test multiple versions of the product concurrently with different feature sets.
• Work with developers and QA on various projects interfacing with financial and clinical products.
• Work on user stories and report defects in JIRA
• Work with the technical team and core development engineers to address the product usability, reliability, functionality, and performance-related issues.
• Test the front-end and the back-end (Oracle and SQL Server databases)
• Testing of Oracle Identity Manager
BS in IT preferred
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5 - 8 years of experience in Software QA and testing in the Web based application architecture in the Healthcare industry.
• Have a strong technical background (quantitative or engineering degree is preferred).
• Comprehensive understanding of QA methodologies and how to adapt them to the specific needs of our organization and products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Agile Experience is highly desirable.
• Great experience with HP Quality Center for managing the test cases and the testing cycles.
• Experience with modern Web Frameworks and SQL (SQL Server and Oracle DataBases).
• Be a self-starter and abilityto work with a small group of QA and developers.
• Detailed knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager highly preferred
• Knowledge of JIRA required