Community Dr Great Neck, NY 11020
Position: QA Tester
Location: Great Neck, New York
As AEHR QA Tester you will conduct testing of AEHR software test plans to identify AEHR software problems, configuration issues and their causes. You will also review, verify and validate AEHR Quality Assurance testing procedures.
- Conducts software compatibility tests on AEHR programs, hardware, or network environments.
- Modifies test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures, as needed
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents problems with program function, output, online screen or content. Reports configuration inaccuracies, bugs, errors or defects to management.
- Determines and documents any test plans that may need improvement.
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness of modifications.
- Plans test schedules in accordance with project scope or go-live dates.:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree, preferred.
- Working knowledge of software QA testing procedures and applicable software, preferred.
- Solid communication and report writing skills, required.
- Excellent analytical skills to grasp key points from complicated details.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member in support of quality software configurations.