Quality Assurance Analyst I - Greensboro, NC
100 N Greene Street/ Mail Code G234 Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: QA Analyst
Location: Greensboro, NC
Duration: 10 months
Interview: Phone and In Person Required
Required: QA/UAT Testing preferred. Must be able to build test scripts with BSA oversight.
Description: 1-3 years experience;
- The QA Analyst role for hands-on manual testing of assigned projects.
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Develops quality assurance standards.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Proficiency in automation tools is a plus.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- QA team members must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Must be highly conversant with testing ' best practices' for web-based applications and web-services projects.
- Building system templates for electronic data entry and signature.
Additional Job Details: QA/UAT Testing preferred. Must be able to build test scripts with BSA oversight.