R&D Software Engineer
4040 Nelson Ave Concord, California 94520
Position Title: R&D Software Engineer
Job Location: Concord, CA
Required Skill Sets:
- Experience in the full software development life cycle using IEC 62304.
- Provide technical solutions of wide range of difficult software engineering problems.
- Evaluate systems/components and make recommendations for improvements and solutions.
- Leads in debug and test of integrated software using software and hardware tools as needed.
- Leads in code reviews and other related design reviews.
- Contribute at a high level on cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and/or Assembly/other programming languages and complete understanding of technical principals, theories and concepts in the software engineering field, preferable in the medical device area.
- Full understanding of real time embedded operating systems as well as inter-processor communications and control.
- Proficient in GUI and device driver development in different operating system environment and/or real time embedded microprocessor programming.
- Proficient with integrated development environments, software source control and general software practices.
- Requires excellent problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related engineering or scientific discipline required; Advanced Degree desirable