RWE Business Analyst
Position: RWE Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months and extensions
Remote: no - must be onsite
Required: business analyst, pharma. RWE a plus
This organization is in the process of establishing Real World Data/ Evidence Center of Excellence (RWD/RWE CoE) and needs technology solutions to support this new business capability. The RWE Business Analyst will contribute to the efforts to build and transform RWE technology. Working closely with the RWE scientists you will document requirements for the development of technology to supporting their evolving needs. Being a technology partner, you will be participate in the definition, establishment and ongoing evolution of the next generation technology platforms for RWE.
- Work with RWE scientists and leaders to define and evolve the RWE platform for data acquisition, transformation and analytics.
- Conduct in-depth workshops with business customers and help define use cases
- Create requirement documentation including use cases, BRD’ s, etc
- Business / functional knowledge: Understand the relevance and potential and RWE for pharma and have a working knowledge of RWE data sources (claims, registries...) and RWE methods for data analysis.
- Relationship management: Develop strong relationships with the RWE team, and lead the conversation to identify their needs.
- Technical literacy: understanding of the technology that is used in the RWE space, and how RWE analytics is handled.
- Proven experience documenting business requirements and use cases
- BS or MS in Science or Engineering, MPH a plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with RWE a plus
- Project Management skills a plus