Position: RWE SME
Duration: 6 mo+ ext
Remote: no - must be onsite
Interview: Phone and In Person
Required: must have RWE experience in pharma industry
This organization is in the process of establishing Real World Data/ Evidence Center of Excellence (RWD/RWE CoE) and needs technology solutions to support this new business capability. The RWE Solutions Architect will be crucial to build and transform RWE technology. Working closely with the RWE scientists you will explore and develop technology strategies for supporting their evolving needs. Being a technology partner, you will be responsible for the definition, establishment and ongoing evolution of the next generation technology platforms for RWE.
- Work with RWE scientists and leaders to define and evolve the RWE platform for data acquisition, transformation and analytics.
- Conduct in-depth workshops with business customers and help define use cases
- Integrate RWE Data technology strategy with the enterprise data strategy.
- Serve as the technical authority for the initial design and implementation of the next generation RWD solutions
- Evaluate and assess emerging technologies for RWE
- Business / functional knowledge: Understand the relevance and potential and RWE for pharma and have a working knowledge of RWE data sources (claims, registries...) and RWE methods for data analysis.
- Relationship management: Responsible for the relationship with the RWE team, and lead the conversation to identify their needs.
- Technical literacy: understanding of the technology that is used in the RWE space, and how RWE analytics is handled.
- Ability to deliver and drive projects to success.
- BS or MS in Science or Engineering, MPH a plus
- 7+ years of overall work experience and definite experience in RWE, Epidemiology or healthcare
- Strong technology Project Management skills