RWE Solutions Architect
50 Northern Avenue Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Position Title: RWE Architect
Job Location: Boston
Interview Expectations: onsite/skype
Local Candidate: not required
Required Skill Sets: Real World Evidence
This company is in the process of establishing Real World Data/ Evidence Center of Excellence (RWD/RWE CoE) and needs technology solutions to support this new business capability. The RWE Solutions architect will be crucial to build and transform RWE technology. Working closely with the RWE scientists you will explore and develop technology strategies for supporting their evolving needs. Being a technology partner, you will be responsible for the definition, establishment and ongoing evolution of the next generation technology platforms fro RWE.
- Work with RWE scientists and leaders to define and evolve our RWE platform for data acquisition, transformation and analytics. Integrate RWE Data technology strategy with the enterprise data strategy.
- Serve as the technical authority for the initial design and implementation of the next generation RWD solutions
- Evaluate and assess emerging technologies for RWE
- Business knowledge: You understand the relevance and potential and RWE for pharma and have a working knowledge of RWE data sources (claims, registries...) and RWE methods for data analysis.
- Relationship management: Be responsible for the relationship with the RWE team, and lead the conversation to identify their needs.
- Technical literacy: as a technologist you “ know your craft”, based both on professional, hands-on experience, and you are acquiring knowledge and experience in technology constantly
- Ability to deliver: simply put you get things done. You do not hesitate to dive in and work alongside your team to drive projects to success.
BS or MS in Science or Engineering, MPH a plus
7+ years of overall work experience and definite experience in RWE, Epidemiology or healthcare