100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position Title: Release Manager
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Local Candidate: Unspecified
Required Skill Sets: Looking for a strong business PM
- Schedules, coordinates and the manages releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.
- Can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs.
- Where necessary provides tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for the progression of code in the development, test, and production environments.
- The Release Manager Job function works collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- This position also works with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments
Additional Job Requirements
- Position will be to fill a need for a Release Coordinator on the New Business team to partner with the Release Coordinator on the IT team.
- Responsibilities will include managing a release log for all items, work, enhancements, and projects etc that are scheduled for quarterly releases as well as mini releases in between.
- Job will require some technical skills to be able to identify changes within each of the types of work identified above that have touch points with each other that could potential cause risks/issues.