Report Developer - SSRS
Position: Report Developer - SSRS
Location: Augusta, ME
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months but likely for extension
- This organization is in the process of implementing a new, modernized technology solution to manage and support Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) clients and programs.
- This reuse project is the rapid implementation of a proven web-based, modular Care Management System, which will be configured to manage the Department’ s Developmental Disabilities (DD) and Adult Protective Services (APS) programs.
- The project will also include the analysis and development of interfaces to the data housed within the major legacy applications (MIHMS, MAPSIS and MeCare).
- Review reporting requirements documentation and existing reports
- Develop new reports and/or data sets in SQL Server Report Studio
- Modify existing reports and/or data sets in SQL Server Report Studio
- Validate reports by pulling data to confirm proper configuration
- SQL Server Report Studio - Advanced
- Windows 10 with Office 2016 - Intermediate: Our office uses Windows 10, need to be proficient in Office 2016 products such as Outlook, Excel, Word and perhaps PowerPoint
- SharePoint - Intermediate: We will be using Sharepoint as our document repository during the project lifecycle.
- MS Teams - Intermediate: We use MS Teams for all our project meetings and issue tracking