SAP ABAP Developer
920 Winter Street Greater Boston Area, MA 02451
Position: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Greater Boston Area
Duration: 3 months
- Design and Develop interfaces between SAP and IoT/Cloud solutions using NetWeaver Gate way and Web services.
- System Analysis Study, Analyzing Implementation Methodologies, interacting with Business users, Conceptual Design, Application Proto typing, Application Program Development& Application System Implementation.
- Propose and implement solution design features to support scalability, usability and better performance of the system features as per the agreed design and needs of the business.
- Perform Code Reviews and peer reviews of the developed code, responsible for the Unit Testing & Migration of technical objects in the sandbox, development, testing and production landscapes.
- Prepare Functional and Technical Design Specifications for development of ABAP Objects with Support and Development work on Module Pool Programs, Cross Technologies.
- Coordinate with Business users and development team for fixing the errors and bugs resulting from the testing of the technical code developed.
- Capture the requirements in Remedy Tool and also keeping the status updated for the new requirements raised by business users during Integration testing cycle.
- Perform Technical Unit Testing in accordance with the stated and agreed functionality that has been documented in the Functional specification documentation and as per desired functionality communicated by the business users.
- Document Critical Business Process on Design, Development & Enhancements.
Maintain SharePoint Portal for Reporting solution in Remedy tool for different reporting requirements.