SAP Basis Consultant (Integrations)
920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02451
Position: SAP Basis Consultant
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Duration: 3 months plus extensions
Interview: Phone and Skype or In Person
Must be able to work onsite daily - no remote!
Required: SAP integration with Cloud Solutions, middleware and etc.
- Requires SAP BASIS skills including system installation and upgrades, networking skills, hardware and software knowledge and SAP performance tuning skills and troubleshooting problems in the SAP environment.
- Production support experience of supporting different SAP Applications like ECC, BW, PI, CRM Portal, BW Portal, BOBJ, GRC and Solution Manager
- Install, document and maintain all interfaces with SAP systems.
- Experience with version upgrade of different SAP components like ECC, BW, PI, CRM Portal, BW Portal, BOBJ etc (Mandatory).
- Experience with DB2 UDB and UNIX/LINUX, AIX and HP-UX.
- Experience with version upgrade of OpenText Archive server from release 10.5 to release 16 (Mandatory)
- Experience with supporting SAP Business Objects, Data services environments based on Linux platform.
- Experience with middleware, integration and web technologies for SAP solutions.
- Experience with Cloud solutions for SAP (installation, configuration, migration, testing, support).
- Experience with Single sign on implementation using X.509 authentication using Secure Login Server.
- Experience with Integrating SAP, Non SAP Application for On-premise, Cloud platform such as Ariba, Concur, Salesforce etc.
- Experience with SAP ECC and BW Security roles
- Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Windows 7/10, Windows Server O/S, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Provide support for upgrades and maintenance to the SAP server infrastructure.
- Assist in developing and implementing proper security measures in order to provide data integrity and confidentiality of information.
- Able to act independently, seeking consultation guidance and advice as appropriate
- Maintain system compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements. Collaborates with compliance team to ensure compliance standards are followed.