SAP Basis Consultant
920 Winter St Waltham, MA 02451
Position: SAP Basis Consultant
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 3 months to start
Must Haves: SAP BASIS Certification, SQL Server
- Install, document and maintain all interfaces with SAP systems.
- Requires SAP BASIS skills including system installation and upgrades, networking skills, hardware and software knowledge and SAP performance tuning skills and troubleshooting problems in the SAP environment.
- Configure and administer change control functions including the transport management system (TMS).
- Experience with DB2 UDB and UNIX/LINUX, AIX and HP-UX.
- Experience with SAP ECC, BW, BWA, CRM, PI, Portal, Business Object, Netweaver 7.31/7.4, GRC 10.1, Solution Manager and DB2 database.
- SAP Basis Certification is preferred.
- Document/raise SAP system issues with external SAP support personnel, communicate with SAP developers and Help Desk support personnel to resolve system issues.
- Assist in developing and implementing proper security measures in order to provide data integrity and confidentiality of information.
- Provide support for upgrades and maintenance to the SAP server infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain company policies and procedures for all BASIS related configuration standards and system resources.
- Ability to read and/or develop SQL queries a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Windows 7/10, Windows Server O/S, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Conceptual knowledge of IBM Websphere a plus.
- Maintain system compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements. Collaborates with compliance team to ensure compliance standards are followed.